Stewart Home Warranty through Home Warranty of America (HWA) is the right choice in case things go wrong.
HWA is a nationally recognized home warranty leader. They are solely focused on offering high-value home warranty plans and options, customized for your needs. With HWA you get more than just home warranty service.
Your home is probably your most valuable asset, which is why you protect it with a home warranty.
Affordable coverage that could save you hundreds of dollars
Homeowners spend an average of $900 each year to repair home systems and appliances1. The cost for just one appliance or systems repair can range from $65 to $20001, and replacement costs average $1,319.2
With a home warranty, you reduce the risk of these high costs.
- Whether you're selling or buying, you benefit from the financial protection of a home warranty
- You pay a low trade service call fee for covered repairs or replacements
- The affordable home warranty cost you pay now can help protect you from many budget-breaking, covered repair expenses later
Sensible protection against unexpected repair costs
Your home systems and appliances won't last forever. In fact, the average life expectancy of nine critical home systems and appliances is 13 years, and the likelihood of failure in a given year is 68%.1 You can help protect yourself against many of these financial risks with a Home Warranty, which:
- Covers most home systems and appliances
- Pays for repair or replacement of any covered item that breaks down due to normal wear and tear
- Can save you much of the expense, time and frustration of dealing with unexpected covered repairs
HWA is a nationally recognized home warranty leader. They are solely focused on offering high-value home warranty plans and options, customized for your needs. They provide:
- A single resource for home and appliance repair in a time of great need
- Fast, efficient customer service accessed online or toll free, 24/7
- A satisfying experience – According to our recent survey, their direct-buying clients would recommend HWA 94% of the time 3
- Longer period of coverage – HWA provides 13-month warranties rather than the standard 12-month policies
GreenPlus home warranty option
Additionally, HWA is the first home warranty company to offer an environmental option called GreenPlus, an eco-friendly home warranty option that provides ENERGY STAR®-qualified replacement products on five covered appliances and home systems.
l. Marshall & Swift L.P., 2004
2. Marshall & Swift L.P., 2005
3. Unpublished tabulations from the 2005 National Association of REALTORS® Member Profile